[opencms-dev] Re: Change WYSIWYG Editor

Ahmed Mohombe amohombe at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 10:50:01 CEST 2004

Paco Gomez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new with OpenCMS, but not with Web services and
> Java. I think that OpenCms is great, but I'd like to
> have more possibilities in the WYSIWYG editor:
> - What is the way to change the default editor?
> - I saw more questions about Mozilla editor, but (for
> now) I haven't saw any 'how-to' or experience with a
> complete installation with that subject.
On the OpenCMS main web page (the news with features for version 6.0) is:

"Implement "plugin" mechanism for editors and make editors more
configurable, so that other editor implementations (e.g. WYSIWYG Java
Applet) can be easily integrated in the workplace"

So I suppose, the next version (6.0) will will have this feature :).

Of course, more datails from the OpenCMS Developers would be nice :).

Ahmed.