AW: [opencms-dev] Opencms crashing(not responding) every few days (Oracle 9 problem)

Oppermann, Joerg Joerg.Oppermann at t-systems.com
Mon Jun 14 13:40:01 CEST 2004

Hi Jeffrey,

we created a solution based on OracleConnectionPool, you will find it attached including source.
You have to extract it to webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/classes and restart tomcat.

There is another solution from Daniel Wemhoff posted on 28.01.2004 based on Datasources to configure in tomcat, you can request it directly from him.

regards, Joerg Oppermann