[opencms-dev] JSP template - need help with images path

SIMON DUTIL simon.dutil at msp.gouv.qc.ca
Tue Jun 15 15:19:01 CEST 2004

Ok everything solved!

1- I removed the cms:link tag from img src and it works...i guess i
sould have tried it before ( actually, i inserted the tag when i created
my template )!

2 - About my css problems i was one level higher than my images in the
directories hierarchy.

Ok i guess i was really tired yesterday!

Sorry for bothering the list with those newbies post ! ;)

And thks Arian for your help!!

Regards,

Simon

>>> Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch 15/06/2004 04:58 >>>
By the way, did you download and install alkakom documentation module?.
Tried it is very good for beginners...

arian