[opencms-dev] Newbie: CmsMasterContent not visible 'online'

D Fedak lists at vpt.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 00:26:01 CEST 2004

Am a bit stumped about something from the Admin point / online /
offline contentDefinition.

Successfully deployed a press release / news module in 5.0.1. When I
view it online, everything is fine. That is until I log out of the
workplace. When I do, the content on the site mysteriously
'disappears'. But when I log back into the workplace and switch to the
offline view, refresh the same news page, the content reappears
again!?!?

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Daniel