[opencms-dev] Howto get content fom outside opencms?

Emmanuel Gilmont emg at CIGER.BE
Wed Jun 16 12:25:02 CEST 2004

Hi all,

My question:
1) is it possible to get content stored in opencms from outside opencms,
e.g. another servlet running on the same server ?
2) if yes, how can do it?

I have designed a portal with opencms and from this portal, I would like
to link to some webapps running outside opencms but on the same tomcat
server. A must would be to have the same menu as the portail served by
opencms, mirrored on the webapps.

Is it possible from a jsp running in another context (my webapps), to
retrieve the enumeration of pages names and titles saved in opencms ?

Thanks a lot

E.G.