[opencms-dev] Newbie: CmsMasterContent not visible 'online'

D Fedak lists at vpt.co.uk
Thu Jun 17 07:38:01 CEST 2004

Yusef,

I did not try that, but I got it to work. It turns out that I did not
implement 'publishProject' correctly in that I was re-initialising the
DB connection again. Also, I did not have the
'moduleParameterWasUpdated' method implemented. Also I set the pool
module properties for onlinePool, offlinePool and backupPool and the
combination of the three seemed to resolve the problem.

I was able to resolve the above issues after thoroughly searching the
list archives (again).

many thanks,
Daniel