[opencms-dev] jsp that generates linklist?

Massimiliano massyc at mclink.it
Thu Jun 17 17:18:01 CEST 2004

You have to add the argument file.encoding=ISO-8859-1 to the JVM.
If you're running che java class inside an IDE, you have to configure it
to pass the argument to the VM. Otherwise, if you're running the class
with java command line, the command option to add an argument to the VM
is -D.

Bye,
Massimiliano.