[opencms-dev] Installion issues

Adam Rinehart adam at digitalv.com
Thu Jun 17 21:06:01 CEST 2004

System Setup
OS: Windows 2000 Pro
App Server: Tomcat 5.0.18
Database: MySQL 4.0.18-nt
Browser: IE 6 and Mozilla 1.5

When I run through the setup wizard, I get an error publishing
"/system/workplace/templates/". The setup appears to finish correctly however. I
then attempt to connect to http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login/
and get the dreaded 404 error, "the requested resource () is not available".

Attached is the setup log, the error occurs at line 1180 (line 233 in the actual
file) when the mysql connection was broken

This has happened twice so far. Any thoughts? Both times, these have been clean
installs.
--

	Thank you,
		Adam Rinehart