[opencms-dev] Problems with file upload under IE6

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sat Jun 19 08:25:01 CEST 2004

Peter should be right. I actually made the upload applet the default in this
release. The applet can upload multiple files at once. To change this back
to the HTML form based upload, open the user prefeences ("hammer icon") and
in one of the tabs uncheck "use upload applet". To use the applet you need a
Java 1.4.x VM installed on the client.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior