[opencms-dev] Famous xerces problem and an other one... please answer me

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 21 11:07:01 CEST 2004

How about the following?

1) apply the fix to OpenCMS 5.0.1 branch class
com.opencms.template.CmsXmlXercesParser similar way than the problem has
been fixed for version 5.3.5 (you can see CVS for the fix).

2) Compile the class against the 5.0.1 source.

3) Upload the class in
/system/modules/org.opencms.default/classes/com/opencms/template/.

4) Publish and restart the webapp.

This should overwrite the class in opencms.jar.

Regards,

Olli