[opencms-dev] news 2.0

Kelvin kelvin.ang at resonance.com.sg
Wed Jun 23 06:27:01 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have made changes and tried all the combinations, but i keep getting
"please inset correct date" message. An article suggested using .jsp file
to find out the date format:

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ page import="com.opencms.modules.homepage.news.*,java.util.*" %>
<%   out.println("Date format: " +
NewsContentDefinition.date2shortString(new GregorianCalendar())); %>

and i got: 6/23/04

my editbackoffice file is:

<inDateFormat>MM/dd/yy</inDateFormat>
<outDateFormat>%M/%D/%Y 00:01</outDateFormat>
<outStartDateFormat>%M/%D/%Y 00:01</outStartDateFormat>
<outEndDateFormat>%M/%D/%Y 23:59</outEndDateFormat>

Can someone tell me what is wrong. Also, I found that the "month" field on
the calendar is in another language. Can someone tell me how to change it
to english? Thanks all.

Regards,
Kelvin