[opencms-dev] Customize WYSIWYG Editor, how to??

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at etnoteam.it
Wed Jun 23 16:16:02 CEST 2004

The problem is how do you define a style ? Is it a CSS class, an ID, a
combination of several CLASS, selectors ?
Such information is not available in a plain CSS file. Therefore the
recommendation is to have the plain H1, H2, H3... etc tags with the
styles you want available in the editor, and use different CSS classes
for all the other content. This also means that the content in the
OpenCMS DB is style-agnostic

Tristan