[opencms-dev] Getting the raw content of an HTML file (was CmsJspActionElement.getContent () won't let me get the contents of an html file...)

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 12:22:02 CEST 2004

The problem here is that the opencms runs the source via jTidy, when saving
it in the editor, so your custom tags are cleaned out as part of the save
process. The save process is handled in
com.opencms.workplace.CmsXmlTemplateEditor, so maybe it is possible to
disable it there by overwriting the class.

Olli