[opencms-dev] SQL errors revisited

Stefan Moises beffy at gmx.de
Thu Jun 24 12:57:01 CEST 2004

Hm, this statement seems to cause the error:

DELETE CMS_BACKUP_STRUCTURE.*,CMS_BACKUP_RESOURCES.*,CMS_BACKUP_FILES.* FROM
CMS_BACKUP_STRUCTURE,CMS_BACKUP_RESOURCES,CMS_BACKUP_FILES WHERE
CMS_BACKUP_STRUCTURE.STRUCTURE_ID='7812994a-c5ca-11d8-be92-cd46e5448a96' AND
CMS_BACKUP_STRUCTURE.TAG_ID=14 AND
CMS_BACKUP_STRUCTURE.RESOURCE_ID=CMS_BACKUP_RESOURCES.RESOURCE_ID AND
CMS_BACKUP_STRUCTURE.BACKUP_ID=CMS_BACKUP_RESOURCES.BACKUP_ID AND
CMS_BACKUP_RESOURCES.FILE_ID=CMS_BACKUP_FILES.FILE_ID AND
CMS_BACKUP_RESOURCES.BACKUP_ID=CMS_BACKUP_FILES.BACKUP_ID

I've also set lower_case_table_names=1 now, didnt help...

I've tried with two different MySQL versions on Linux:
3.23.55 and 3.23.37...

But yeah, the workspace works and some of the modules import fine...

where can I find that statement in the setup code?

any more ideas?
thanks :)

Stefan

--