[opencms-dev] Where insert my java classes?

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 17:15:01 CEST 2004

That should work. Just make sure that the package reference is the same as
your module folder structure. E.g. if you want to deploy your class in
/system/modules/myPackage/classes/com/mycompany/myapp/ the class must be a
member in package com.mycompany.myapp.

Also if you use OpenCMS API calls as part of your class, make sure that you
compile the class against the same version of OpenCMS than the system you
upload the file on.

Regards,

Olli