FW: [opencms-dev] Getting the raw content of an HTML file (was CmsJspActionElement.getContent () won't let me get the contents of an html file...)

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Fri Jun 25 01:04:02 CEST 2004

Geoff,

Take a look (edit sourcecode) of the /system/bodies version of the file
-- it has two versions of the code: one that is the HTML generated by
the editor and one that is cleaned by JTidy.

Seems to me that I did something similar to what you are talking about
by using the CmsFile.getContents() method on the /system/bodies file and
then parsing the XML with the CmsXercesParser (or maybe it was with the
JAXP instance).

Sorry... I haven't been following this thread to carefully, so I may be
reiterating something Olli or others have already said.

Matt