[opencms-dev] static export prefix in 5.3.5

Martin Kuba makub at ics.muni.cz
Fri Jun 25 15:57:01 CEST 2004

Thanks for your answer. But I still don't understand how
to do it. I changed "relative_links" to "true", but the
links are still the same. Then I tried to change
the staticexport.prefix_rfs to "/" and the files are
not exported at all. What should be the proper setting
for exporting files so that a link to a VFS file
"/sites/mysite/file.html" would be in the exported
pages "/file.html" ?

Martin

Alexander Kandzior wrote:
> Static export configuration has not yet been moved to XML configuration,
> this is on the TODO list for the 6 release.
>
> Check in opencms.properties:
>
> # The rfs prefix is used when writing the static resources to the "real"
> file system
> # The vfs prefix defines the context prefix for the OpenCms VFS
> staticexport.prefix_rfs=${CONTEXT_NAME}/export
> staticexport.prefix_vfs=${CONTEXT_NAME}${SERVLET_NAME}
>
> # Controls if the links in the static exported pages should be written as
> # absolute or relative links
> staticexport.relative_links=false
>
> For best results use "relative_links=true".
>
> Best Regards,
> Alex.
>
> Alexander Kandzior
> Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
> http://www.alkacon.com

Supercomputing Center Brno             Martin Kuba
Institute of Computer Science    email: makub at ics.muni.cz
Masaryk University             http://www.ics.muni.cz/~makub/
Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ     mobil: +420-603-533775