[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 5.3.5 - Any known issues?

kevin fong kfong at spto.org
Sun Jun 27 05:00:02 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have built and installed OpenCMS 5.3.5, and am in the midst of testing this before deploying to production. This version seems to have fixed some of the special character encoding issues in the WYSIWYG editor encountered in earlier versions.

In the meantime I would like to know if anyone out there has encountered/documented any issues with this build?  Any info on this would be very helpful and much appreciated.

regards,
kevin