[opencms-dev] Problem: Tree view of online project in workplace crashed

christian meyer christian.meyer at virtual-identity.com
Mon Jun 28 08:02:01 CEST 2004

Dear List,

I've a strange problem with the workplace treeview of the online project.
Instead of showing the tree content there is a javascript error only.

tree.nodes[...].parent.id is null or not an object

Additional to that the toolbar of the folder view on the right hand side misses too.

In all other projects the workplace works well.

I think this is a result of missing data which was not generated by the workplace classes. I found in the mail archive some postings with exactly the same or a similar problem. Unfortunately without any answer...

It seems that the Online-VFS is ok. The Website is reachable.

Has sombody had this problem and solved it or know a possible reason/solution for this behaviour?

Kind Regards

Christian

christian meyer
web application design

virtual identity ag
grünwälderstr 10-14
79098 Freiburg

http://www.virtual-identity.com

m christian.meyer at virtual-identity.com
t ++49.761.20758.424
f ++49.761.20758.01
pgp fingerprint 6A43 E3A5 AB4E 2FBF 4827  D213 1D26 A4FA 986D A9BE pgp id 0x986DA9BE