[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 5.3.5 - Any known issues?

Michael Goodwin mgoodwin at amadeus.net
Mon Jun 28 16:37:01 CEST 2004

My version (actually a cvs build about a day before the new version) has a
problem with the workplace reports. They don't always complete and instead
are get stuck on a message always refetching it. I expect this is in 5.3.5
also. Anyone else had this problem?

From:  kevin fong <kfong at spto.org>@opencms.org  on 26/06/2004 20:59 CST

Please respond to opencms-dev at opencms.org

Sent by:    opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org

 To:    opencms-dev at opencms.org

 cc:

 Subjec [opencms-dev] OpenCMS 5.3.5 - Any
 t:     known issues?

Hi all,

I have built and installed OpenCMS 5.3.5, and am in the midst of testing
this before deploying to production. This version seems to have fixed some
of the special character encoding issues in the WYSIWYG editor encountered
in earlier versions.

In the meantime I would like to know if anyone out there has
encountered/documented any issues with this build?  Any info on this would
be very helpful and much appreciated.

regards,
kevin