[opencms-dev] - Scheduled tasks

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Mon Jun 28 18:19:01 CEST 2004

Martha,

Yes, create a new module and place the class in that module's classes
directory.

For instance, if your module is named 'com.example.mymodule', then the
class would go in:

/system/modules/com.examlpe.mymodule/classes/com/example/mymodule/

To add the class, upload it through the file creation screen (the magic
wand icon in the main explorer
navigation).

Once the class is in there, you will need to unlock it and publish it,
then you will need to restart the servlet
engine (e.g. Tomcat) so that Java picks up the new classes.

Thenm you should be able to add an entry to the Scheduled tasks list in
the Administration view.

Matt