[opencms-dev] using <%@include ... %> fails to update in 5.0.1

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Mon Jun 28 19:02:01 CEST 2004

Geoff,

This is a total shot in the dark, but... it's easy to try.

Try setting the cache property for the included file to cache: never.

Basically, I'm hoping (note -- haven't read the code) that setting cache
to never will result in OpenCms automatically copying the file to the
real FS without regard for the existing version.

Again, its a shot in the dark... but I can't think of anything else
short of writing an event handler that deletes the file from the FS
before doing a publish.

Matt