[opencms-dev] CVS HEAD installation error

Ørnulf Risnes ornulf.risnes at nsd.uib.no
Fri Jul 2 11:08:01 CEST 2004

When I install the newly compiled, unpacked war-file onto my
JBoss-container, the installation wizard works perfectly until trying to
"import the workplace".

I get the following error within the "import workplace"-logviewer:

5:	java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for:
org.opencms.configuration.CmsSystemConfiguration
4:	Critical error during OpenCms initialization

2:	OpenCms property file:
C:\blablabla\jboss\server\default\deploy\opencms.war\WEB-INF\config\opencms.properties
1:	OpenCms WEB-INF path:
C:\blablabla\jboss\server\default\deploy\opencms.war\WEB-INF\

Did anyone encounter this? Or do anyone have an idea of why I'm getting
this error?

Best regards,
Ørnulf Risnes
Nesstar Ltd.