[opencms-dev] _ Module with Publishing functionality

Kovalev, Pavel Pavel.Kovalev at tdsecurities.com
Fri Jul 2 15:41:01 CEST 2004

Thanks Olli,

In the meantime I though about another approach which probably would be
easy to implement - using custom page properties.

For example: Press release has several additional attributes - author,
date, city, contact - those can be defined during page creation and
pulled in the template.

The only concern is data consistency. Is there way to define custom
attributes and make them mandatory?

I have no idea how to implement this; for press release we need above
attributes; for biographies - name, department, etc.

Thank you,

Pavel Kovalev