[opencms-dev] Problem with User list, "getUsers()"

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Fri Jul 2 15:46:01 CEST 2004

Hello Setfano,

When your are in the on-line project the code is execute with the
privileges of the "guest" user
that is why you don't have the right to get the users list or any other
information about users.
If you really need this user list try to force a login on a real opencms
user, search the mail list archives how to do this from code.

Best regards,
Andras.