[opencms-dev] "Duplicate entry '/' for key 2" error - Setup Wizard

Russell Harvey russell at russellwharvey.com
Wed Jul 7 20:48:02 CEST 2004

After searching the archives, I found the solution I needed.

Problem:  Error messages reporting "Duplicate entries.." while attempting to
run the Setup Wizard.

Source of Problem: Running the Setup Wizard multiple times after deploying
the opencms.war file in Tomcat.

Solution: Removing prior installation of OpenCMS from Tomcat directory
($CATALINA_HOME/webapps/opencms).  Deploying the opencms.war file again.
Restarting Tomcat.  Going through the Setup Wizard from start to finish
without interruption.

Russell Harvey

Shreveport, LA