[opencms-dev] Module import died -- now ImportModule project is stuck

Philip subp at wachtel.us
Thu Jul 8 16:15:02 CEST 2004

Hi there,

During my importing of documentation-scriptlet, the import screen (where it
lists the items in the module being imported) stopped making progress.  I
have it a very long time, but after about 1/2 hour, I stopped it and tried
again.  The second one just started coming up with errors.  So I looked
around and found that I had two modules, both called ImportModule.  I tried
to delete them, because they were obviously temporary for the import, but it
turns out that all of the files within them are not valid.  That is, if I
try to view or edit one, I get a 404 error.  I can't delete the modules
because they just hang.

I could go into the database to just remove the records, but I'm really just
trying to get started here and don't have the background yet.

Any advice on how to remove the bad modules and figure out why this happened
in the first place would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Philip