[opencms-dev] Forum Module

Pablo Mir Macías pmir at ptec.es
Fri Jul 9 11:36:01 CEST 2004

Hi all!

We have adapted the mvnForum to OpenCms.

But now have a functional issue:

mvnForum works with its own set of users in database, and Opencms plays with
other set of users from Opencms database.

What do you think that could be the best way of integrate them?

Maybe I better left them separated?

Please, send me suggestions. We should much appreciate them!

> On Friday 13 June 2003 06:45, Pierre Tissot wrote:
> I made the forum module.
> It work in one of our site.
> But it had not finally worked the backoffice part.
> It worked on XML-template technology.
> I will make forum on JSP-technology soon

> Hi
>
> I'm thinking of produce a forum module, but before starting I'm asking if
> somebody have already produce one and if he can share with us that module.
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> best regards
> Pierre

Pablo Mir Macías