[opencms-dev] Process JSP within a scriplet

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Jul 9 13:45:02 CEST 2004

Olli,

try using this method of the CmsJspActionElement:

    /**
     * Returns the processed output of an OpenCms resource in a String.<p>
     *
     * @param target the target to process
     * @return the processed output of an OpenCms resource in a String
     */
    public String getContent(String target)

As target URI give the name of the JSP resource.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts