[opencms-dev] Questions about development modules

Gómez Romero, Mª del Carmen MCGOMEZ at sadiel.es
Mon Jul 12 09:49:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have a few doubts about development with OpenCMS:

1. Can I do backoffice with JSP templates? How can I do it? Can anybody to send example?
2. I have a module with JSP templates and I have a page with include for my template:

		<%@ page session="false" %>
		<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

		<cms:include property="template" element="head" />

		<h1>text</h1>

		<cms:include property="template" element="foot" />

I have a problem that the html code insert isn't showed. Why?

3. I have read about Customize WYSIWYG but I don't understand very well how do it and what for.

4. I have see in administration a icon to Channels. What is it?

I hope anybody can help me. Thanks.

Cheers,
Mª del Carmen Gómez Romero
e-mail: mcgomez at sadiel.es