[opencms-dev] Export - duplicate folders created in export di rectory

Rosemarie Leighton RLeighton at iqgroup.net
Mon Jul 12 11:28:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

Please can someone help me with this problem.  I have inserted the <link>
tag into my code in the editor and changed the following items in my
properties file.  When selecting the link from the site it locates the html
but I still get the broken links error and duplicate folders created when
publishing and exporting.

code in editor:
<![CDATA[ <p class=heading> Forms and publications<br>
<a
href="]]><link>/docs/employer/employer_obligations/employerforms.html_idnum=
10_l1=14.htm</link><![CDATA["  target="_top">employers.</a></p>]]>

Properties file:

url_prefix_export=
[I have left this blank as I am publishing for multiple projects, each
assigned to specific clients]
url_prefix_http=/${WEB_APP_NAME}/opencms

relativelinks_in_export=true

Thanks
Rose