[opencms-dev] Problem with publishing imported site

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at etnoteam.it
Mon Jul 12 15:32:01 CEST 2004

I'm using OpenCMS from CVS.
Between upgrades of the system I exported the site and reimported it
after the new deploy.
The problem I have is that OpenCMS is convinced that all files are in
the changed state, thus causing an error during publish because it
cannot find the corresponding file in the Online project (which is, of
course, empty). My guess is that imported files should be in the new
state. Is this correct behaviour ? Is there anything I am doing wrong ?

Thanks

Tristan