[opencms-dev] SVG files

Jeff White jeff.white at jvolution.co.uk
Mon Jul 12 18:53:01 CEST 2004

Hi Matt

Version is 5.0.0/5.0.1 (we are running both versions).

I have declared the SVG to be all of these to no effect.

I can deliver the SVG file from a Tomcat/JSP appserver but when OpenCMS
delivers it as raw content I get the impression it sets the resonse header
to XML not SVG thus the Adobe plug-in does not process the SVG/XML.

Regards
Jeff White