[opencms-dev] Lucene Search module 1.5 and OpenCMS 5.3.4?

Jakob Lemler Jakob.Lemler at t-online.de
Tue Jul 13 15:38:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

I used the lucene search module version 1.5 under version 5.01 without
problems.
Under version 5.3.4 I had several errors in the simple_search.jsp file
of this module which I solved except for one error:

"cannot access com.opencms.file.CmsObject
file com\opencms\file\CmsObject.class not found
SearchHelper search = new SearchHelper(cms); "

In the line where the error occures is a "cms.include" ...

Any hints? Or is it somehow possible to use the lucene directly in
version 5.3.4?

Tia
Jakob