[opencms-dev] CSS Changes

Paulo Martins (Personal Account) miura at neoxin.com
Tue Jul 13 17:56:01 CEST 2004

Hi there.

First time I installed OpenCms 5.3.6 and the Workplace looks great, much
better than 5.0.1. However I realized a small detail when the Workplace
is opened on an XP machine. The toolbars (top_head) and the footer
(top_foot) looks White instead of the 3D Face color. Then I made the
same test on Windows 2000 and everything was perfect and in Fedora Core
2 also. The tests in Windows were made in Explorer 6 and Firefox 0.9.1.
In Fedora I dia the test only on Firefox 0.9.1.

I understood that this was happening because the theme I'm using on XP
(the default one) uses menus in White background and so, I started
looking for some CSS in order to verify if this was style issue.

I found two of these files (css_workplace.css and css_popup.css) where
the background-color were defined to be of type Menu. I've changed all
this ocurrences to ThreeDFace and .... almost perfect.

Everything's now displaying in the correct System colors, except the
column headers of the file list in Explorer mode. I can't find the code
where this header gets the style and this is the reason because I need
some of your help.
It seems that the jsp file that loads the mentioned list calls a method
of CmsExplorer:

File: explorer_files
<%
String files = wp.getFileList();
// System.err.println(files);
out.println(files);
%>
however, I can't find nothing about styles written on this method.

Could you please help me on this?

Thanks
Paulo