[opencms-dev] Can't get pass /opencms/opencms/system/login/ form...

Stefan Nilssom sn78bad at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 13:03:02 CEST 2004

Hi everybody!

My installation worked out fine but with the little hitch at the end where I
wasn't able to click "continue" from the workspace installation page. I read
the mailing list and found out that I should wait a couple of minutes and
then try http://mydomain/opencms/opencms anyway and it seemed to work! But
when I clicked the link /opencms/opencms/system/login and tried to login
with the default username: Admin och password: admin, the login page just
reloads and I am not getting anywhere. The thing is that if I provide a
wrong username or password I get a error msg. And if I provided the correct
login data and point my url to http://mydomain/opencms/opencms again it says
I am logged as a Admin. I can't get to the admin area where I want to
administer the site. Anyone got an idea about this?

My linux setup is:

OS: Debian sarge/testing/unstable

JDk1.5.0 beta 2 - OpenCMS approved this at installation

Mysql 4.0.18 - installed via apt-get

Tomcat 4.1.30 installed as a binary

If someone would like to see what the problem is I have the site up and
running at http://thalerion.no-ip.com/opencms/opencms

/Stefan Nilsson