[opencms-dev] howto use classes in jsp?

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Mon Jul 19 08:53:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

> I didn't use a package name, class file is in root of
> /system/modules/myPackage/classes/ folder. Did restart my Tomcat
> server.. Zero effect :(

the classes MUST be under:

/system/moduels/this.is.my.module/classes/org/mypackage/foo/bar/

this example shows usage when your package is

org.mypackage.foo.bar.xxx <-- xxx is your classname...

After uploading this class, you have to publish it, then you have to
restart Tomcat. ClassLoader canĀ“t find classes before restart of your
servletcontainer.
You also can have a look in folder /WEB-INF/classes/ if you find your
classes there ...
Bye Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?