[opencms-dev] Problem with case in JSP names.

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 09:40:02 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I don’t know did people know this already, but the flex cache does not seem
to work properly if the JSP name includes mixed case (OpenCMS version 5.0).
To correct this I renamed all my JSPs lower case only, but now I get an
error:-

javax.servlet.ServletException: Resource loader error in file
'/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.mymodule/elements/myjsp.jsp'

Root cause:

javax.servlet.ServletException: org/apache/jsp/myjsp_jsp_jsp (wrong name:
org/apache/jsp/MyJSP_jsp_jsp)

So, it seems like there is still a reference somewhere to the old version…
Does anyone know how to get rid of the error?

Thanks,

Olli

---