[opencms-dev] How to create a website accesible by username and password

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Tue Jul 20 16:33:01 CEST 2004

Hi Uwe,

After yesterday's mail regarding create pasword secure zones in a website, I was afraid that there would be some problem with security accesing the workplace but it is possible to create a WebUser inhereted by Guest (I had to do it by hand cause I couldn't find a default declaration). So, I could achieve a password secure zone(s) without touch Tomcat.

I hope this may help,

best regards,
arian