[opencms-dev] Re: Continuous loop in report (5.3.x cvs)

ttarrant at etnoteam.it ttarrant at etnoteam.it
Thu Jul 22 18:19:02 CEST 2004

> > any of you experienced this ? Any suggestions for fixing it ?
> Search this forum for "loop" word and you will find some posts (begin of
>   July this year :D ) about it.

Yes, I guessed it would be that. But still I don't believe the fix is correct: the application itself should provide appropriate headers indicating wether pages should be cached by the browser.

Alexander said there was a problem with the no-cache headers regarding preview of pdf files, but in all honesty I would rather have a working workplace and a buggy preview of pdf files, especially in a dev release :)

Tristan