[opencms-dev] Refresh problem

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at etnoteam.it
Fri Jul 23 09:52:01 CEST 2004

Hi opencms devs,
I was thinking about the refresh problem I have been having with the CVS
version.
Adding the following headers:

to the pageHtml() method of CmsReport and CmsWorkplace and in each
mainpage.txt file of the editors and in the files in workplace/jsp
should be enough and not affect other functions of the system (preview,
etc)

What do you think ?
I don't like having to change the preferences of the browser which
affect all sites just because one site cannot properly handle the cache
headers. I do want caching on images, etc

Tristan