[opencms-dev] Cant get lucien search to index news in database

Kelvin kelvin.ang at resonance.com.sg
Tue Jul 27 07:55:01 CEST 2004

No, all I have is the message below in my log. I suspect the cron job is
not indexing the database at all.

Log
[27.07.2004 13:53:16] <opencms_cronscheduler> Successful launch of job
com.opencms.core.CmsCronEntry{53 13 * * * admin Administrators
net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.CronIndexManager createIndex=true}
Message: CronIndexManager rebuilt the Lucene index on Tue Jul 27 13:53:16
SGT 2004