[opencms-dev] How to create a website accesible by username and password

Oliver Pereira Oliver.Pereira at dna.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 18:12:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

i have taken the following approach to get the user to login to the secure areas of the website

the basic authentication is turned off in the properties file
the url field in the property files directs to a bespoke jsp with a login information
the permissions have been setup according on the folders

When the user tries to click on the folder he is automatically taken to the login jsp but i have one problem here after the user has sucessfully entered the login / password i want to redirect the user to the page (folder) he tried to select.

But when i check the URL it gives me the URL to the login page

Any ideas?

Regards,

Oliver

  _____