[opencms-dev] OpenCMS and portlets.

Ivo Esteves ivo.esteves at novabase.pt
Wed Jul 28 15:22:01 CEST 2004

Alex

Once again, thanks allot for your help and time.

You gave me good news, because I make deploy of my application (in this case
portlet) in "webapps" directory, so the problems isn't the application
context. So I assume that the problem is in my code.

My problem, is that I get a java.lang.NullPointerException, when I call
OpenCms.initCmsObject("Admin").

The exception occurs in
"org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.initCmsObject(OpenCmsCore.java:935)", like

I don't have the source of version 5.3.5, I can't go to source to see what's
happening wrong...

Do you have any idea about what's happening???

Best Regards.

Ivo