[opencms-dev] RE: Templates not appearing in the dropdown for choosing a template in opencms 6.0b

Philip subp at wachtel.us
Wed Jul 28 19:01:04 CEST 2004

Oliver,
I haven't used 6.0b, but when I had this problem in 5.0.1 it was because I
had forgotten to create an xmltemplate in the templates folder.

It looks like this:
____________________

<!-- This links the XMLTemplate mechanism with the JSP templates.
     So far it is required because the WYSIWYG editor still is
     completly based on the XMLTemplates. -->
<xmltemplate>

<!-- Define the stylesheet for the WYSIWYG editor -->
<stylesheet>/resources/css/stylesheet.css</stylesheet>

<!-- Template description, pretty short for a JSP template -->
<template>
    <element name="jsptemplate"/>
</template>

<!-- This describes the "jsptemplate" element used above.
     Important: The element must NOT be called "frametemplate",
     because in that case the stylesheet does not work. -->
<elementdef name="jsptemplate">
    <!-- Always use this class tag when inserting a JSP element in your
page: -->
    <class>com.opencms.flex.CmsJspTemplate</class>
    <!-- Just add the path to your JSP here: -->
    <template>../jsptemplates/01_secure_template.jsp</template>
</elementdef>

Hope that helps.

Philip
</xmltemplate>