[opencms-dev] OpenCMS and portlets.

Ivo Esteves ivo.esteves at novabase.pt
Wed Jul 28 19:42:01 CEST 2004

Tristan

Relatively to your last question, OpenCms and my portlet are deployed
separately. This happens because we are using eXo platform, that support
portlet JSR-168 specification, to develop our portal. And we want to use
OpenCms only as our Content management.

In attachment I sent the stacktrace of NullPointerException, like you ask
me.

I see the purpose of Arash (thank you:-)), but I think that it doesn't fit
in my needs, exactly because this is an external portlet that will be used
by eXo, and I think that it can't be deployed under opencms module. Correct
me if I'm wrong and it can be the solution I need, in this case how can I do
this, I've got opencms.war and OpenCMS_sample.war (my portlet).

Thanks to all your help.

Ivo