[opencms-dev] is there a publish Java method?

Thomas Joseph Olaes thomas.olaes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 00:01:01 CEST 2004

Hello!

I would like to know if there is a method that will function as if I
pushed the "publish" button in OpenCMS--that is, a method that will
take a project or a page in the VFS as an arguement and publish that
page (apply JSP template, save the resultant HTML file to the real
disk).

Thanks in advance for any answer to my question. If there is no such
function I will find another way to solve my problem, possibly by just
writing a new Java class.

-TJ