[opencms-dev] opencms 5.3.5 - Static export issue, output producing 401 and not exported

mmihaili at csc.com.au mmihaili at csc.com.au
Thu Jul 29 01:21:01 CEST 2004

Yes Alex, found that out yesterday and it has fixed my problem.
Excuse me for putting this in without more effort to solve (deadlines and
overloaded) and not replying with solution sooner (problems with my email).

Is this deliberately not updated, or needs to be fixed? Just so I can
update our deployment guide. All other references to 8080 seem to be
updated with correct port.

Later,
Moris Mihailidis
Computer Sciences Corporation
EBS-BSS Web Services e-Business South
58 Queensbridge St, Southbank, VIC 3006, Australia
Ph: +61-3-8695-1527    Fax:+61-3-8695-1540
Email: mmihaili at csc.com.au

for such purpose.

                      "Alexander
                      Kandzior"                  To:      <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
                      <alex at opencms.org>         cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject: RE: [opencms-dev] opencms 5.3.5 - Static export issue, output producing 401
                      opencms-dev-admin@         and not exported
                      opencms.org

                      28/07/2004 07:38
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

Moris,

did you change the following key (in "opencms.properties" in 5.3.5) to
reflect the new port of your Tomcat:

staticexport.url=http://127.0.0.1:8080${CONTEXT_NAME}/handle404

Best Regards,
Alex.