[opencms-dev] How can AVOID 'Publish Directly' option to users not project managers?

CLB opencms at colaborativa.net
Thu Jul 29 23:04:01 CEST 2004

Hi everybody,

I'm VerĂ³nica from Argentina, and I have this problem...

I have seen several postings (from Tristan Tarrant and Mark Belanger) in
the mailing list archives about this topic, but I couldn't find the
solution I'm looking for... (actually I don't know whether they did)

The matter is: How can I avoid Users (not Project Managers) from
'Publish Directly'??? (since editor users must belong to 'Users' group
and this role has got that permission :(

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

VerĂ³nica C. Travaini