[opencms-dev] OpenCms 5.3.5

Darin Kuntze dkuntze at thinksacco.com
Fri Jul 30 17:56:01 CEST 2004

The version that I posted to the list a couple of weeks ago didn't have a
optional oracle lib... (I had the required jar in the wrong place). In any
case, I recompiled it and placed a fresh copy here:

 <http://kuntze.thinksacco.com/opencms/opencms_fat_5.3.5.zip>
http://kuntze.thinksacco.com/opencms/opencms_fat_5.3.5.zip

I don't have an oracle app server, so I can't test this.